face mask | limit one per order
Rough & Tumble
As a community initiative we have engaged our Makers to produce face masks for the R&T and local communities. We want to help fill the need for non-COVID-19 patients and providers. This mask is provided free of charge, please only one per person.
- material is tightly woven cotton nylon *materials subject to change according to availability. Ear loops are elastic.
- details may vary, as we have several Makers producing masks please be aware that the color may vary.
- These masks are non-medical, reusable masks. They DO NOT replace Personal Protective Equipment, and are not as effective as medical-grade face masks. The masks are not FDA-approved.
- Please note, we are making as quickly as possible one at a time by hand in Maine. The donation limit is one, see face mask | community listing to purchase larger amounts.
- One adult size fits most
- Due to health and safety reasons all masks are non-returnable and can not be cancelled.
- One mask per person.
- Can not be combined with any previous order.
- Shipping dependent on production, currently in 2- 4 weeks.
- US ONLY SHIPPING
lambskin - light weight - perfect for a lined bag, excellent weight for travel.
nubuck / suede - medium weight - perfect for a lined bag, excellent weight for travel.
cowhide - heavy weight - especially suited for totes & all unlined bags
In stock items will ship within 1 - 5 business days.
In production items are made to order and will ship on or before 3 weeks following the order date.
If you have shipping questions please reach out to service for assistance.
We ship internationally.
made one at a time in maine