face mask | community | ready to ship
Rough & Tumble
As a community initiative we have engaged our Makers to produce face masks for the R&T and local communities. We want to help fill the need for non-COVID-19 patients and providers. 100% of sales from these masks go to payment to our Makers, materials, and helping to provide a donation mask to someone in need.
Please call for special pricing on large orders.
- inside/back lined in cotton. Ear loops are elastic. Front is tightly woven cotton nylon blend
- *materials subject to change according to availability.
- fabric details may vary, as we have several Makers producing masks.
- These masks are non-medical, reusable masks. They DO NOT replace Personal Protective Equipment, and are not as effective as medical-grade face masks. The masks are not FDA-approved.
- Face masks are made one at a time by hand in Maine
- One adult size fits most
- Due to health and safety reasons all masks are non-returnable and can not be cancelled.
- We can not combine shipping with past purchases
- Shipping dependent on production
- Discount codes do not apply
lambskin - light weight - perfect for a lined bag, excellent weight for travel.
nubuck / suede - medium weight - perfect for a lined bag, excellent weight for travel.
cowhide - heavy weight - especially suited for totes & all unlined bags
In stock items will ship within 1 - 5 business days.
In production items are made to order and will ship on or before 3 weeks following the order date.
If you have shipping questions please reach out to service for assistance.
We ship internationally.
made one at a time in maine
Dec 17, 2020
Dec 3, 2020
Jul 15, 2020